LHWHS Teachers and Staff have ongoing needs throughout the year. Meeting these needs is a challenge, but each grant we give enhances the educational experience for our students. Ideas and opportunities arise quickly and are sometimes lost due to lack of funding. The LHWHSPA Teacher Grant Program receives many requests and we simply cannot fulfill them all using the dues we collect during the school year.
Your gift to the Teacher Grant Program, for any amount, is an investment in your child's education. Our goal is to help teachers put their innovative ideas into play quickly at Ladue High School so that our students can benefit immediately. We can make a difference!
If you'd like to make a contribution to the Teacher Grant Program, you may do so online under the payments tab, or via regular mail. For a copy of the form, click here.
You can also make a payment online by clicking here and choosing "Teacher Grant" from the menu.
Teachers, if you are interested in applying for a grant, read on...
The Ladue HWHS Parent Association is pleased to be able to provide grants to teachers for classroom and extracurricular activities. Funding for these grants comes from the donation of generous parents and community partners to support our students.
The purpose of the grants should be to enhance the students’ experience and promote leadership, learning and community involvement. The grants are designed to assist with situations where the teacher/coach has unique opportunities that he/she was unable to account for within normal budgeting parameters. Examples of these activities may include, but are not limited to: unexpected field trips, opportunities made available through corporations, competitions, scholarship needs for those students who would be unable to participate in an activity due to lack of funds, hard goods and more.
- LHWHSPA grant funding is just one source for funding. Other funding opportunities should also be investigated.
- Grants are meant to support unique, one-time events and activities. It is not the intention of the LHWHSPA to provide grants to a particular activity every year.
- Grants are not meant to become a regular budget line item. Repeat requests will be more thoroughly scrutinized.
- Grant funds vary from year-to-year based on parent and community partner contributions.
- No request may be reimbursed retroactively. A request must be received and approved before the expense is incurred.
- Grant requests for field trips should be reserved to provide financial assistance for individual students who would be unable to attend without this support.
- Questions must be answered thoroughly. If more information is needed, the grant will be returned to you requesting further information. Please be advised the PA meets monthly, so a returned grant request will result in a delay in our response.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact any member of the PA. If someone is unable to assist you directly, they will direct you to the appropriate person. For contact information please click here.
Thank you for allowing us to support you!