Prom & Post-Prom 2019
The Ladue 2019 Junior/Senior Prom will be held Saturday, April 13th, followed by our Post-Prom celebration.
POST-PROM….What is it?
Post-Prom is a a fun, safe event for our student prom-goers, held immediately following Prom and lasting until the wee hours of the morning: 11pm-1:30am. (Check in by 12:30am.) This event is sponsored by the LHWHSPA and is free to each student who has purchased a prom ticket. This year the Post-Prom party will be at Adrenaline Zone in St. Charles….
Your junior class students are responsible for planning Prom and the junior class parents are responsible for planning and hosting the Post-Prom party.
In order to make this event a success, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! The parent association will help defray the costs of this evening; however, the bulk of the party is funded by junior parent donations. Know that any amount is greatly appreciated! All donations are considered tax-deductible and qualify for corporate matching gifts. Donations can be made online by clicking the button below.
Checks are also welcome and may be written to LHWHSPA with "Post-Prom" noted in the memo.
We also need many volunteers to keep our kids safe! Contact Maria-Eugenia del Cid or Amber Ott for more information or to volunteer to help. You may also sign up for a volunteer area by clicking the button below.
What do students need to know about the Post-Prom celebration?
- This should be a really fun event that the parent association has planned just for you!
- You can attend the post-prom party if you have purchased a prom ticket and if you have turned in a post-prom waiver signed by your parent(s)/guardian(s). Click HERE to download the waiver.
- You MUST arrive no later than 12:30 AM to be admitted into the Post-Prom event.
- Bags, purses and coats will not be allowed beyond the check-in area and must be left in your vehicle or checked with our parent volunteers at arrival time.
- There will be a changing area if students want to put on different clothes for the Post-Prom celebration. Again, all items must be checked with our parent volunteers and retrieved at departure time.
- Once you leave, you are not allowed back into the Post-Prom party.