The Ladue 2018 Junior/Senior Prom will be held Saturday, April 14th, followed by our Post-Prom celebration.
POST-PROM….What is it?
Post-Prom is a a fun, safe event for our student prom-goers, held immediately following Prom and lasting until the wee hours of the morning: 11pm-1:30am. (Check in by 12:30am.) This event is sponsored by the LHWHSPA and is free to each student who has purchased a prom ticket. This year the Post-Prom party will be at Chesterfield Sports Fusion.
Your junior class students are responsible for planning Prom and the junior class parents are responsible for planning and hosting the Post-Prom party.
In order to make this event a success, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! The parent association will help defray the costs of this evening; however, the bulk of the party is funded by junior parent donations. Know that any amount is greatly appreciated! All donations are considered tax-deductible and qualify for corporate matching gifts. Donations can be made online by clicking the button below.
Checks are also welcome and may be written to LHWHSPA with "Post-Prom" noted in the memo.
We also need many volunteers to keep our kids safe! Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly at email@example.com for more information or to volunteer to help.
What do students need to know about the Post-Prom celebration?
- This should be a really fun event that the parent association has planned just for you!
- You can attend the post-prom party if you have purchased a prom ticket and if you have turned in a post-prom waiver signed by your parent(s).
- You MUST arrive no later than 12:30 AM to be admitted into the Post-Prom event.
- Bags, purses and coats will not be allowed beyond the check-in area and must be left in your vehicle or checked with our parent volunteers at arrival time.
- There will be a changing area if students want to put on different clothes for the Post-Prom celebration. Again, all items must be checked with our parent volunteers and retrieved at departure time.
- Once you leave, you are not allowed back into the Post-Prom party.