Sunday, March 4th, 7-11pm
The 8th Annual Parents for Scholars fundraising event is just around the corner and we need YOU to make this year the best ever! Proceeds support academic enrichment activities for current students and need-based scholarships for graduating seniors.
How can you help?
1) Become a sponsor. This is an outstanding way to promote your company and show your support.
2) Donate an auction item or experience. Got a house at Innsbruck that you could share for a weekend? Sounds ideal. Want to promote your company? This is very inexpensive advertising! Got an extra gift card lying around or event tickets you could share? We'll take them!
3) Wine. If you have extras you accumulated over the holidays, we're looking for a range of bottles with a minimum value of $20 to put in the wine pull and other less-expensive bottles that we can use at this and other PA events. Qualifies as a tax-deductible donation.
4) Co-Host a Party! Gather a few friends and host a sign-up party. Can be as big or small as you like with whatever fun theme you'd like, and your contribution counts as a donation. Sometimes the PA has items to donate to help defray expenses.
5) Come to the party and bring your friends! It's fun, casual and it only happens once a year.
6) Volunteer. There are lots of slots to fill and many talents we can use.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katrin Mulligan, 314-518-1800 with questions or for more details.