Welcome to Ladue Horton Watkins High School!
We hope that you and your student will quickly feel comfortable calling LHWHS home.
Here is a link to our Freshman packet, which should answer most of your immediate questions. To find out more about the high school and all it offers, please join us for an open house on August 10th (see details below). Do not hesitate to contact anyone on the PA Executive Committee if you have any further concerns.
Welcome to the Class of 2020!
The Ladue Horton Watkins High School Parent Association wants you to feel at home in your new school.
Join us for an open house in the High School Courtyard
Wednesday, August 10th
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Complimentary BBQ provided by the Parent Association and the Dads Club
- It’s a great time to see your friends and reconnect after the summer.
- The Parent Association will be there to help answer your questions, giving you an opportunity to learn more about the high school and all it has to offer.
- High School students will be there to answer questions about schedules, classes, and all the activities and organizations.
- Students can walk their schedules at their own pace and become comfortable moving around the building. Be sure to bring a copy of your schedule, as no paper copies will be available.
- You can turn in all your school and Parent Association paperwork.
Come when you can and stay as long as you like!
Will you be there? It would be helpful to RSVP to email@example.com
Freshman Parent MEeting August 25, 6-7pm
Want the latest highlights on sports information? Here's a link for info and forms for the 2015-16 season: http://www.ladueschools.net/lhwhs/athletics/
Getting involved is a great way to meet new friends and find a sense of belonging here at Ladue High School. We encourage students to check out the LHWHS clubs and organizations...there's nothing to lose and a great deal to gain!
Questions for the counselors? Visit the counseling website: http://lhwhscounseling.weebly.com/